Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Night at Namaste

Tonight is my last night in Nepal. I spent all day wandering around to all my favorite spots and saying goodbye to all my favorite Nepalis. At 7pm I realized I hadn't eaten yet today, so I went for one last Falaffel at my favorite lunch spot.

After that it was off to Namaste Cafe to say bye to my Mijyu (Found out that is the proper spelling) and to say good bye to all the staff there. Had a few Min's Specials and some more Cough Syrup.

I know this is a very "what I did today" post, but it's the best I have right now.

I found out that there are going to be some riots tomorrow, and a few political demonstrations. It will make getting to the airport a little more... difficult than I anticipated, but should not present a major problem.

No comments: