Friday, May 1, 2009

The Haircut

Today was marked by a trip to Niali. It is only the second time I have spent any time in Naili, although I pass through it everytime I go anywhere away from the hospital.

My quest?

Epic.

I was going to get my haircut and a shave. Niali is, for lack of a better term, a city. It is an intersection of 2 decent sized roads, and wherever roads meet, there be commerce. So I went to the city to get a my haircut as tomorrow is going to be the Vivekananda Public School and Juanga High School of Juanga Juanga Annual Award Function, Dance Competition, and Drama. That is supposed to be said in one breath by the way.

I am the chief guest. I do not know what this means, other than I will be required to sit on a dais and smile at all the people. It is supposed to start at 2PM and end sometime just before Midnight. Although it looks like tomorrow will be a long day, I am looking forward to it!

No comments: