Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cars Scare me More Than Planes

There is no easier way to frighten people at an Airport than to smile.

Walking around like there is nothing wrong in the world, or with a face that suggests that "today is a great day" really makes people look at you with their head cocked to the side. I believe it is because they don't trust anyone who looks like they enjoy flying. I can understand that. Flying is not exactly a pleasant experience, but it's not a bad one either.

The way I see it, there are 2 likely outcomes to any flight; Safe landing, or horrible horrible crash and death. If you are comfortable with both scenarios, flying is really really easy to handle.

Now getting into a car, where you are also just as likely to be permanently injured or crippled.... that scares me.

No comments: