Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Month Down

Well even though 2 days ago was officially 30 days for me here in India, Today is the end of my first month. Due to abnormal time fluctuations I find myself feeling like it has been somewhere between one week, and one year since I last saw the United States.

I postulate that only one of 2 things can be true about my experiences with these feelings.

1) My perception of time is messed up due to heat, slow village life, brief periods of frenzied activity, calling people who are in another part of the day than I am, and general lack of interest in knowing what time it is.

-or-

2) Someone has created a machine that controls time and is hiding it in a small village in the middle-of-nowhere India.

I find one to be as likely as the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

malayalam has like 56 letters i think....if you come to kerala you can practice your german